- What an amazing experience for the first ever Eagles Super Bowl Win! We had so much fun at our Eagles Party with our ice cream treats and the sea of green. Thank you for participating! It was a great way to get ready for the big game.
- Kindergarten Registration is officially open. If your child will be 5 before September 1st and you missed our Kindergarten information night please be sure to get the resources you missed. Register now to reserve your child's spot in September! Please see me if you have any questions. Our goal is for everyone to enter kindergarten on time, ready and able to learn!
We will be closing out our Winter Assessment period on February 15th. Be sure to keep an eye out for conference sign ups for a chance to meet with your child's teacher and discuss their progress.
Please note there are some closed dates for PHLPreK. Please be sure to check the calendar. The entire program is closed on February 19th for Presidents' Day, as well as March 30th for Staff Development Day.
- April kicks off our annual Month of the Young Child. This is a month long celebration of your children and early childhood education, including you as your child's first teacher. This is the busiest month of our entire year with weekly events. Please keep an eye out for the calendar to be distributed in March. I don't want you to miss any of the important dates.
- Our PreK Program at Holmesburg will begin exploring a "bug study". We will close the study with a celebratory trip to the insectarium. I am so excited to see all they learn throughout this 6 week study.
- Our Caterpillars have completed their Tree Study. I am amazed at all of the skills the children developed throughout this unit. We will be moving on to a building study. This is going to be a very exciting time for learning at Beautiful Beginnings.
- Be sure to check out the flyer and Camp information for school age children on the home page. This is going to be so much fun! If you have a school age child don't miss this opportunity, we are filling up fast!
Thank you for all that you do for your little ones. You are truly shaping their futures!