As the school year is coming to its close, our fun is not over yet...We are busy right up until the end, then we will make our flip to our Fun Filled Summer Program without skipping a beat. Check out all the important announcements and great happenings at Beautiful Beginnings...
- We are deep in our Please Touch Museum Program. Our friends from the museum have been to our program 3 times and we have one more session to go. So far we have explored water while we fished in a pond in our classrooms and we explored Doctors while we helped "BooBoo Bear" get better. We will close out this awesome experience with our preschool trip to the museum on May 31st. Although our little ones cannot join us to the museum, we have had a great time bringing the museum to them. Hope they have had as much fun as I have.
- We have closed out our Spring Assessment and Observation periods and are finishing up our parent teacher conferences. Each teacher has two days available to schedule conferences. Don't miss this opportunity. This is our last conference session of the school year. The next opportunity will be Back to School Night in October. If you cannot attend any of the scheduled dates we would be happy to set something up to accommodate your schedule. Please let me or your child's teacher know.
- Thank you for all of your participation during the Month of the Young Child events. We had a great time celebrating with you. Be sure to check out the Mayor's Office of Education Facebook page where many pictures of our events were posted.
- Our end of year family fun day at Sesame will be June 9th. Be sure to get your ticket order in by May 30th, you don't want to miss this great deal!
- Our children transitioning to kindergarten in September had the opportunity to spend a morning in Kindergarten and see what big school is all about. The Kindergarten class at Farrell Elementary put on a wonderful show for our kids before they sent them off to their kindergarten classrooms to experience a kindergarten story time and morning circle time. This is always such a great experience!
I am so excited to announce that our Frankford Avenue location is officially licensed and enrolling children for the Summer Program and School Year 2017-2018. We are so grateful for this opportunity and are excited to reach more children in the Northeast. Thank you for your support and spread the word! We greatly appreciate referrals. Any family who refers a child who enrolls at either location will receive 50% off of one week tuition for one child. Please see me for details.
Our Caterpillars Class and PHLPreK children who will be transitioning to Kindergarten in the Fall have been steadily working to prepare a graduation show for their families on June 8th. Keep an eye out for the Invitation. The ceremony is at 7:00PM.
Our Dragonflies will have an end of year celebration on June 8th at 1:00 to receive their preschool certificates and celebrate with their parents. Due to limited space we are asking for parents only (or 2 adults) for this event. Please look out for your invitation.
The official close of our school year is June 9th. Look out for Summer Program details...
Thank you for all that you do for your little ones. You are truly shaping their futures! This has been such a wonderful school year. I have been so honored to share in it with you and your family. We have lots of fun activities planned for the summer program so keep an eye out for all of the exciting details.